No List is perfect but our guarantee is the best in the industry.
We believe our lists contain the most accurate and updated information possible. After all, few other suppliers go to such lengths to ensure that the data you purchase is as accurate and up to date.
But we also recognize that no database can be perfect. Businesses are constantly opening, closing, and relocating. Occasionally some business email addresses of named individuals are left active even after that employee leaves that business. Also, existing business website addresses expire and sometimes get used for other unrelated purposes. So it’s natural to receive a small number of outdated records.
That’s why we offer our 100% Email Address Guarantee. You will receive a refund (not just a Credit) for any portion of the email address records that Hard Bounce or that are incorrect. Please see full details below or in our Business Terms
Email Addresses: We guarantee that 100% of the email addresses listed in our Directories and Lists are correct and we will provide a proportionate refund for email addresses that are undeliverable Hard Bounces*. For example, in the very unlikely event that 5% of the email addresses we provide prove to be undeliverable Hard Bounces* we will make a 5% refund of the purchase price.
*We define an undeliverable Hard Bounce to mean that the email was sent but the recipient’s server rejected it outright and returned a message such as “Account does not exist,” “domain does not exist,” “mailbox does not exist”.
We cannot make refunds for:-
a) Email messages that are not sent by your email delivery service who may have email sending policies that are beyond our control. Your email must be rejected by the recipient’s server as a Hard Bounce*. Therefore our List buyers understand that whatever email delivery service they use and whatever their sending policies might be that our email deliverability refund policy only applies when an email message is actually sent and it Hard Bounces*. (See also the “Sending Email” web page via the top navigation panel)
b) Email messages that are sent in larger quantities via your own IP address or via a web based service such as msn or gmail which is likely to be a violation of these service’s Terms of Business. Your messages must be sent via a professional third-party email delivery service designed for email marketing purposes that accepts purchased lists and that provides files of hard bounces so they can easily be deleted from your database and/or sent to us for a refund. To find such services see the “Sending Email” page via the top navigation panel.
c) Email messages that are sent from an IP address that is blocked or blacklisted.
d) Email messages that are rejected due to “server time out” as this is usually due to servers receiving too many requests when too many emails are sent at one time.
e) Email messages that are received by the recipient’s server but are returned with errors that are outside of our control such “user over quota,” “mailbox full”, “blocked due to content” and “server temporarily unavailable” (so called ‘Soft Bounces’)
f) Email messages that violate any National or International Laws.
g) Email messages that promote hatred and/or religious or social intolerance.
h) Email messages that are sent 10 weeks after the purchase date.
j) Buyers understand that if they intend to use Lists for the purpose of sending email messages they must have a system or service in place to send out such messages before they purchase any List. Refunds cannot be made on the basis that the buyer cannot use or locate such a service. Advice on sending email messages can be found on the “Sending Email” page on this website.
k) We cannot issue refunds based on so called “email verification” or “email validation” reports (most of which are not particularly accurate and results vary wildly between different services) where an email is not actually sent as evidence of a Hard Bounce.
Details of all such undeliverable hard bounce* email addresses must be returned to us in a single csv or xls file that has been generated by an email delivery service so that we can identify, extract and check the failed email addresses. We cannot provide refunds to buyers using Email applications that do not generate such files.
Postal Addresses: We guarantee that 100% of the postal addresses listed and marked as CASS verified (USA addresses) or PAF verified (UK addresses) are correct and we will provide a proportionate refund for mail that is returned as undeliverable. For example, in the unlikely event that 10% of the postal addresses we provide prove to be undeliverable we will make a 10% refund of the List or Directory purchase price provided that the envelopes and postal service stickers of such returned mail are forwarded to us.
Telephone Numbers: Not all telephone numbers listed are guaranteed to be functional and we do not support customers that use our lists to send SMS messages. List buyers who use our Lists for telephone marketing are responsible for scrubbing our Lists against any Government, Federal or State do not call databases. Example: https://telemarketing.donotcall.gov/
2) PAYMENT and DELIVERY. We offer payment via Paypal where you can pay securely with most major credit cards or via a Paypal account. See the Shopping Cart for more details.
3) Details of what information is included in each Directory or List can be found via the products Home or Introduction page. Not all records include a postal address and/or a telephone number. Other information such as contact names, job titles, fax numbers, business size is not included.
4) Email addresses supplied in our Lists are unique and include both generic or role based addresses as well and non generic addresses.
5) It is possible there are duplicate website addresses or business names in our lists as we often supply more than one unique email address at each website address but to reiterate there are no duplicate email addresses in any of our lists.
6) All our Directories and Lists are provided in .csv format. Larger lists will be zipped. Buyers understand they must have an up to date spread sheet or a database program such as Excel 2007 onwards or MS Access in order to properly sort the .csv file(s) provided.
7) All our Lists are sold on a one-off basis. We do not supply future updated lists free of charge although updated lists may be offered from time to time to previous buyers at a 50% discount
8) All data provided is for the sole use of the buyer and their representatives. It must not be sold, hired or otherwise passed to any independent third party. To protect our interest in this respect all our lists are ‘seeded’ with a limited number of unique email addresses that are under our control.
9) Buyers agree to abide by these Regulations governing the sending of email messages:
Do not use fraudulent transmission data such as open relays and false headers.
Do not use misleading sender or subject lines.
Add your postal address to all emails.
If you are not in contact with the recipient already include a short notice that states the email is an advertisement or solicitation.
Include a unsubscribe or opted out mechanism in every email and remove such email from your list within 10 days.