Business Email Directories, E-Mail Lists, Marketing Lists and Databases
Firstly, please select the Country of interest:-
Tips For Enhancing Your Email Delivery Rates
Email Marketing Lists Directories and Business Databases
Email marketing, with the help of Business Email Marketing Lists Directories and Databases, has been proven to be a great way for enhancing traffic to your site and revenue to your business. Although you cannot really consider it to be the best form of marketing, it is certainly one of the better ones.
A recent study has shown that emails comprise 37% of the total revenue of the businesses that use email marketing as a form of brand-advertisement.
But if all your mails are going to spam boxes instead of in-boxes, none of your mails are serving their purposes, which means they won’t be generating much or any revenue from the emails that are being sent.
Here are a few ways in which you can enhance your email deliverability rate:
Do not use spammy words
People generally say that you shouldn’t use words like ‘credit’ or ‘sex’ in the subject line of your mail. But, there are actually several other words that you need to avoid. However, you cannot rely on a single list, because words vary with industry. Like, if you deal in finance, your to-be-avoided words should be different from the ones that should be avoided by an e-commerce business.
Words that should be avoided by a business dealing in finance are- affordable, $$$, best price, bargain, etc. While words that should be avoided by a business dealing in e-commerce are- buy, as seen on, buy direct, buying judgments, etc.
In case you are wondering how can the providers know what business you are in, then you should know that the providers of mass e-mail software ask you about it before permitting you to send mails.
Do not forget the basics
Before you go on to the advanced ways of improving your deliverability, you should make sure that you do not miss out the very basics, which are as follows:
- Avoid red: Red is a colour that is often used by spammers, thus, setting off the spam filters.
- All caps subject line: You should not use all capital letters in your subject line.
- Misleading subject lines: Subject lines not matching your copy, or using blank subject lines are often used by spammers; hence, needs to be avoided.
- No excessive symbols: You should not use symbols in a row, like dollar signs, question marks, exclamation marks, etc.
- Do not link too much: You should not use more than 2 or 3 links, from CTAs to links within emails.
- Unsubscribe links: Each of your emails should have an unsubscribe link. Users should always find it easy to unsubscribe so that you are not termed as a spam.
- Be thorough: Make sure you have a proper ‘from’ address and a ‘reply to’ email address, so that users can contact you if they come across any issues.
Certify your IP
When your e-mails get considered as spam, it does not really affect the mail id. you are sending mails from. What it does, is affect your IP. So, in order to make sure that your IP remains unaffected, you should get it certified.
If you are not making the best use of e-mail marketing and Email Marketings Lists, Business Directories and Databases, you should start right away to enhance your ROI. Use the above tips to improve on your deliverability rate.